If you recorded a Wurrly with your headphones plugged in, but are still unable to access the effects, there may be a few issues you are encountering. First, make sure the headphones you’re using have a built-in microphone, second, try restarting the app. If neither of these options fix your issue, email us at [email protected], you may have found a bug.
Articles in this section
- When I hit "record" the app closes out.
- The mic on my headset is not working. How do I enable it?
- I’m done with my recording, but I’m not happy with the way it turned out.
- Why can’t I access the effects on the “review and edit” screen”?
- How do I change the privacy and details of a performance?
- How do I delete a recording?
- I recorded my Wurrly with my headphones plugged in, but the effects aren’t working.
- Wurrly isn't hearing my recordings!