Select the Wurrly you’d like to delete by clicking on the Wurrly. At the bottom right hand corner of the app, you will see an icon with 3 dots, tap this icon. Here you have the option to delete the song. Be careful, once you tap delete, it will be gone forever.
Articles in this section
- When I hit "record" the app closes out.
- The mic on my headset is not working. How do I enable it?
- I’m done with my recording, but I’m not happy with the way it turned out.
- Why can’t I access the effects on the “review and edit” screen”?
- How do I change the privacy and details of a performance?
- How do I delete a recording?
- I recorded my Wurrly with my headphones plugged in, but the effects aren’t working.
- Wurrly isn't hearing my recordings!