On your iPhone go to your "Settings" icon, then select "Privacy". Next select "Microphone". You will see a list of apps on your device, one of them being Wurrly. Slide the tab that is for Wurrly to the right so the selection is green. You should be good to go. :)
Articles in this section
- When I hit "record" the app closes out.
- The mic on my headset is not working. How do I enable it?
- I’m done with my recording, but I’m not happy with the way it turned out.
- Why can’t I access the effects on the “review and edit” screen”?
- How do I change the privacy and details of a performance?
- How do I delete a recording?
- I recorded my Wurrly with my headphones plugged in, but the effects aren’t working.
- Wurrly isn't hearing my recordings!