If Wurrly closes out when you hit "record", it is because your mic is disabled. To fix this go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone> and then slide the tab over that is next to Wurrly. This will enable your mic. Close Wurrly out completely, wait a few seconds and restart. You should now be able to record.
Articles in this section
- When I hit "record" the app closes out.
- The mic on my headset is not working. How do I enable it?
- I’m done with my recording, but I’m not happy with the way it turned out.
- Why can’t I access the effects on the “review and edit” screen”?
- How do I change the privacy and details of a performance?
- How do I delete a recording?
- I recorded my Wurrly with my headphones plugged in, but the effects aren’t working.
- Wurrly isn't hearing my recordings!